Monday, May 16, 2016

Snow Globe Shaker for Merry Monday

Hello and Merry Monday to you!


Lovely Linda chose our challenge this week.

I saw a really good opportunity to use my Fuse Tool and make a shaker card!

I had a lot of fun making this one!

I cut a circle from a piece of 5 1/2" x 4" cardstock then used the die
as a guide for my fuse tool and filled the bag with micro beads and sealed it.

After stamping and dry embossing the negative die cut, I adhered the 
shaker bag on the back.

I lightly penciled the circle on the card base so I'd see where to stamp
and stamped the trees several times. Then adhered the 
die cut, embossed and shakered piece over top.

The base was stamped with markers mixing 
Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler ink.
After it was dry, I smacked it with VersaMark, 
clear embossed and fussy cut.

Since I've heat embossed, dry embossed, die cut and shakered,
I'm going to add this to the gallery at CAS Mix Up.


Since I've always loved snow globes, I can't wait to see what you bring to 
Merry Monday.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Snow Globe (Raindrops on Roses), Wonderland (SU)
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Markers (Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip) (SU), VersaMark
Paper:  Solar White (Neena 110 lb.)
Other:  Fuse Tool and Bags (We R Memory Keepers), Micro Beads (stash), Clear EP (SU) 



23 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful shaker card Bonnie, your have created a lovely scene.

Marybeth said...

Its wonderful Bonnie! I love the inside and the shaker you made with the FT! Such a fun winter scene you created! Hugs!

Nstiz said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Bonnie! I just had to look up this tool since I have not heard of it and LOVE this idea! Thanks for introducing it! All the sparkle in your snow glove is beautiful!

Colleen said...

Bonnie, this is an amazing shaker card, love how you did the steps and added so much depth to the globe! Beautiful!

AlisonC said...

This is gorgeous, it's so pretty. Very clever to layer it up like that. This would be a keeper for me.

Loll said...

This is one of the pretties snowglobe cards I have ever seen! Great job Bonnie. Love the sweet snowy scene you've created. xx

Linda said...

Beautiful, elegant Shaker snow globe card, Bonnie. Have a great week.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful shaker card! Love the snow globe and it makes me want to shake it now. So pretty.
Lynn

Greta said...

What a beautiful snow globe, Bonnie! I'd love to have one that looks like this!

BożenA said...

Delicious snow globe shaker. I love the iridescent snow inside the sphere. This card is a real winter miracle in thumbnail.
Hugs,
BożenA

kiwimeskreations said...

wow and wow again Bonnie - this is amazing
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER idea with a SUPER result
Faith
x

MaryH said...

This is beautiful, and really does make me want to pick up and shake this one! (You know my Fuse is still a NBUS!) The sparkle falling on the trees reallyl is impressive. Good job! TFS

nancy littrell said...

Wow, Stunning snow globe shaker card Bonnie. TFS and your details too. Looks like a really fun project with your new toys. Merry Monday my friend.

Sandy said...

Your card wins the most award of the year! Bonnie it is absolutely gorgeous. I want to do one - I remember when you received your Fuse tool as a gift from your daughter. I have read your directions several times and still do not understand how to do it.
Doesn't everyone love snow globes? A trip into a fantasy world where you never have to leave the comfort of your home - especially when it is snowing.
If there was an overall top card in the world - this would surely win.
FABULOUS

Donna said...

Stunning, Bonnie. Absolutely stunning.
This is so beautiful.
I have a Fuse Tool, but it's still in my 'I haven't gotten 'round to playing with it yet' pile!!!
The shame of it...

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your gorgeous shaker snow globe, Bonnie! Such a serene scene inside!!

Karen Davis said...

WOW! Your shaker globe is divine. I love the effect of the shaker bag, and the light and dark stamping of the trees, it gives it so much depth.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how lifelike this snow globe is...it is just amazing!

Susan said...

Fabulous shaker card! Love the tree scene and the use of the micro beads!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...absolutely gorgeous Bonnie! Love everything about this card!! :0)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is very nice. I like your snowy snow globe scene.

Sandy said...

This is still my favorite!!
Sandy xxx