Monday, March 16, 2015

Clock and Key

I don't usually post twice in one day 
but my friend, Darnell (djkardkrreations)
is the Guest Star over at

Congratulations, Darnell!


The challenge is Keys to the Time.



I remembered that I had some images with both clocks and keys 
already stamped.  I had borrowed the stamps from a friend
and tucked the images away.
(Another UFO receptacle, LOL!)

So I pulled one out and whipped up a QACAS (Quick and Clean and Simple)
card, as Darnell would say.

The challenge is about to close, but if you have some clocks or keys hanging around
maybe you can make it.

Thanks for stopping by.
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Artifacts, Happy Birthday Wishes (both retired)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Other:  Naturals Brad (retired)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted





11 comments:

Darnell said...

Oh, Bonnie, it looks like you missed the CCCB challenge, but I sure appreciate that you made this card for it! It had everything, too, darn it! It's still a winner in my eyes and a fantastic masculine birthday card design!! I'm glad it was QACAS and you were able to pull it from your UFO box! Hugs, Darnell

Karren said...

I love how you've used these vintage-looking images in a CAS card. Just gorgeous!

Brenda said...

This is a fabulous masculine card Bonnie. I love the stamps you used, gives such a nice vintage feel to the card. Hugs, Brenda

Benzi said...

Oh, that UFO box of yours always comes in handy. Great card you made...super for a guy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OOOOooooooooo really like this, great colour for it too.

Greta said...

Oh what a beautiful card for the challenge, Bonnie!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Clocks and keys just go together. This card is great for anybody but you could just as easily give it to a man as a woman.

Marybeth said...

I love the background you created for this card , great guy card too!

Deepti said...

This is a cool design :)

Pat said...

I love the collection of keys, locks and clocks and the brown and cream is just perfect Bonnie. The fishtail banner with that ornate sentiment font and the brad goes with it so well. x

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cool card Bonnie...I love seeing masculine cards...