Friday, October 10, 2014

Papercrafting Projects

I've been busy, busy, busy 
and not having much time for blogging.

I thought I'd share a little of what we've been up to around here.

The Papercrafting ladies have been here.

This is what we did.






Wish you could have joined us.

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipes

Card 1
Stamps:  A Wreath for All Seasons (PTI), Happy Fall Sentiment (Verve)
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Paper:  Naturals White, Cajun Craze
Other: Plaid EF (Sizzix), Stitched Mats Tag (Lil' Inkers), Hemp (retired)

Card 2
Stamps: Sanded Background (retired), Jack of All Trades (retired), Sentiment (Michael's $ bin)
Ink: VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (retired)
Other:  Madeira Corner Die (Memory Box)

Card 3
Stamps:  Pursuit of Happiness (retired)
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Alcohol Inks (Ranger)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, More Mustard (retired), Glossy
Other: Square Lattice EF (retired), Stitched Mat Rectangles (Lil' Inker), Leaf Dies (Lawn Fawn), More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted


17 comments:

jimlynn said...

I wish I could have joined y'all too!!! ALL of these are just splendid and so lovely. Know you had a great time!
Lynn

Jean said...

These are all fabulous! You have been busy!

Irene said...

Hello Bonnie

Beautiful Autumnal cards.

luv
irene
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Bonnie
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cynthia said...

Super cute cards! I wish I had been there too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOWZER, these are fabulous cards.

Susan said...

Wonderful set of autumn cards! The first one would make a great Christmas card too. Love that wreath!

Marisa said...

Lovely set of cards, Bonnie. Love the first one and of course the leaves ;) Sorry for the lack of commenting - life has been insane for the past three months! Hugs to you!

Karren said...

Fabulous cards, Bonnie! I love how the wreath follows the shape of the tag and those leaves are amazing!

Sue said...

Fab cards Bonnie sounds like you had a great time! huggles Sue xxx

Loll said...

I wish I could have joined you!!! Looks like you had a great time ... and ended up with beautiful cards. Loll xx

laurie said...

Talk about enabling...now I need those stitched mats!!!

All three cards look like fun to make, I bet you had a great time!

Greta said...

Oh my, Bonnie--wonderful cards! I adore the 1st & last--pinning them! By the way, I used your advice about the alcohol inks--you can see them here http://ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/2014/10/special-guest-star.html

LeAnne said...

Ah, when I see cards like this I could kick myself for not getting certain sets before they retire! They are ALL beautiful....it would be hard to pick a favorite, but the last one might be it!

Deepti said...

what an amazing and beautiful collection !!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

SQUEEEE!!! Oh my gosh! That first card is to die for. I just absolutely adore it. The other two cards are no slouches either. I see the similarities between your wreath card and the inked leaf card you shared above and while similar both have a different vibe but both make awesome autumn cards!

Brenda said...

Such fabulous fall cards Bonnie! I so love the wreath one because I have that wreath and I need to get it out and use it. lol Now you have my wheels turning. They are all wonderful!!! Hugs, Brenda