Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cards from Some Friends

I wanted to share some of the cards I received from friends last week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


My friend and kindred spirit, Ruthann, used one of my favorite embossing folders that matches the swirls in this beautiful heart. I love the elegant simplicity of it.


Doris, a special blogging friend of The Stamping Tower,  sent me this card made with some of my favorite peg stamps.  I love these tiny flowers and the embossed wreath and sponging really showcases them beautifully.  Be sure to visit her blog.  She makes lovely CAS cards.


My friend and neighbor, Macie, brought us this Valentine.  What didn't make it into the photo was the sleeve of delicious cookies that it was tied around.  The cookies didn't last long enough for a photo shoot.  Mmm! They were as wonderful as the card!


The last card was in a package of blog candy from Lesley at Always Playing with Paper.  I wasn't expecting a darling card with all those goodies.  Aren't stamping friends the best!?!
 
I intended to get this posted Friday evening but I've had some computer trouble the past couple of days!  I hoping to get caught up and post some more later today.

I'm glad you stopped in.  See you later.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Susie said...

Wow! They are all gorgeous. Lucky girl!

jimlynn said...

ALL of these are wonderful Bonnie. How lucky you are to receive such beauties. Bet those cookies were good too!
Lynn

Cynthia said...

Awww, the cards are all so cute!! Thanks for sharing them!

Benzi said...

Wow! Your friends did a super job..all beautiful! Stamping friends are awesome.

Colleen Dietrich said...

What lovely cards you received! I like the simple heart and swirled embossing folder idea. I have that set (Ever After, I think) and this is a great idea to use that heart so simply.

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous cards, my you've been busy since I last visited :0) xxx

G Peplow said...

OOps I didn't read your post sorry they're still gorgeous even if you didn't make them, sorry Bonnie, I need to wake up :{ xxx

Doris said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed my card--thanks for posting it! I wish we could get together and stamp, but we'd have to meet halfway in Virginia ;)

Lesley said...

I am so happy you enjoyed my card Bonnie!!! I love those sweet mice. Thank you for being a friend.
Smiles,
Lesley