Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful for...

Last week's Free 4 All challenge at SCS is to make a Thank You card using the embellishment that we are the most thankful for.


Had you noticed that I really like my Big Shot and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder?  And if you stamped with me and saw my stamp room, you would know that I love punches!  I am thankful for all my tools and even more so for the people I've met through stamping.

It's really hard to stamp clearly on embossing, so my thank you will be on the inside.

This layout is from the CAS 138 last month.  This was a sketch challenge.  Here is the lovely card, by Cibele, that we were to use as inspiration.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Creative Elements
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Scrap of Old Olive
Other:  Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Five Petal Flower Punch, Basic Pearls

I can't believe it's taken a month to post this card!  Well, considering my days, I can.  Little boy hugs and baby smiles and sloppy kisses take a lot of time.  And Nana's don't move as fast as Mommies!

Thanks for the visit.

Enjoy!





6 comments:

Benzi said...

What a beautiful 'thankful' card. Bonnie, your last paragraph gave me a smile.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful card--love the rich colors!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Bonnie-love the cas layout and beautiful colors you used on this-sounds like you are having fun with your bundle of joy-I love those sweet kisses from my grandsons as well

Bev J. said...

Very pretty card. I like that embossing folder too-and I love my Cuttlebug and all its many 'embellishments! Will probably buy a Big Shot when my Cuttlebug hits the dirt.

Colleen Dietrich said...

I too love my Big Shot and punches! I am trying to convince our friend Emily K to get a Big Shot. I wouldn't do so if I didn't REALLY love mine!

I like how you layered the flower (from a stamp set I NEED to have) on the punched border. So pretty!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous Poinsettia and I can see why you like the folder too!