Saturday, October 1, 2011

Eek More Spiders

Did I say that I don't usually do Halloween cards?  Well, I think I'm going to have to eat my words.  And all these spiders are going to go down hard! Yuck! Reminds me of the song that Luke loves, The Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly and the spider that wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her. 


And I have one more class before Halloween.  So I'll probably have another one or two before October is done.


This layout is inspired by this weeks Featured Stamper on SCS.  Sue's (bensarmom) card with the darling bird is really much cuter than spiders.  I hope she doesn't have arachnaphobia.

A friend gave me some of this beautiful sparkly black ribbon on Saturday.  Thanks Barb, it really dressed up these cards.  I think Luke's teachers will love them.  I hope they don't jump when they see the spiders inside.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Hand Penned Holidays, Scaredy Cat
Ink:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Basic Black
Other:  Big Shot, Spider Web EF, Sparkly Black ribbon from a friend

I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you aren't creeped out by spiders.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

What fun cards! I'm loving the embossed webs and laughing at the thought of Luke singing that song. :)

Cynthia said...

Seriously cool spiders!! =D

Janelle said...

Really great cards. Love the whole composition of them. The sparkly ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.

Benzi said...

Eek is right....spiders scare me, but your spiders are rather fun. Cute, cute card. Glad those spiders don't have a red hourglass on them. :-)

Shirley said...

Eeeeek! They are both scary funnnnn!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Elegant, classy, CAS Halloween cards!