Thursday, July 28, 2011

Simple and Quick

I made this card a while back and since I didn't get a card made today, it's a good time to share it.


I used the Fabulous Florets stamp set and Daffodil Delight and River Rock ink.  Quick and simple. 

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, River Rock
Paper:  River Rock, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Scallop Trim Border Punch

I made a birthday cake for DD today.  Luke really enjoyed the beater and asked me to make him "some more cake batter because it was so good".  Unfortunately the bottom of the cake came out at a different time than the top!  LOL, I used to make beautiful cakes all the time.  Now I end up with Birthday Surprises!  We put candles on it anyway and enjoyed the messy cake.  Hopefully there are fewer calories this way!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll come back soon.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a great colour combo and I have my eye on those Fabulous Florets! I like the idea of Birthday Surprise cakes!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Messy cake is better than no cake, Bonnie. It's more fun, somehow! Glad you had a card to share with us...so clean and elegant. :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love these colours and the stamp is lovley

Benzi said...

So very pretty, Bonnie. I love the River Rock. I am sure that cake was just delicious....but, about those calories...hmmm, I don't know if there were less. LOL