Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Poppy Friends


Today's card is for the Color Challenge at SCS.  It's called Breezy Parade of Pears.  Translation; use Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, and for dessert, use seam binding on your card.


You can see that I went big on the POPPY!

I'm trying to use all the stamps in the Just Believe set.  There are a lot of stamps there!

I pulled a thread in the middle of the Baja Breeze Seam Binding to gather it up.  I like the ruffly look!

I stamped the leaf image with VersaMark to make my own background.  At Stampin' B's the challenge is to stamp your background; no designer paper.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Just Believe
Ink:  VersaMark, Su Markers (Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black)
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Stylus

Thanks for coming to visit.  And I so appreciate all the comments!  Enjoy!

Bonnie

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie. I love the simple elegance of the main panel, against the bold Poppy Parade card. Just lovely!

Carol said...

Really pretty card! Love the ruffle-y seam binding...must try that!

Emily Keaton said...

So nicely done, Bonnie!! I just love the ruffly look you got by pulling that thread in the seam binding. What a pretty effect! And this looks great going BIG in poppy. :)

Benzi said...

Very pretty background, Bonnie. Glad you joined the B's challenge. Love your pretty ribbon. You made a gorgeous card.