Friday, April 22, 2011

Pink Daisies


When I was playing with my new Every Moment set, I did several of the daisy images just experimenting.


This time I inked the stamp with markers then used the blender pen to pull the ink into the petals.  It was so light that I outlined the petals with the marker after coloring them.  I'm not sure I really like it, but they do show up better.

The layout is from Sketch Challenge 326 at SCS.

The colors fit the ColorQ81 challenge to use Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Old Olive, Soft Sky and White.

I noticed that this sketch looks a bit like a cross.  Very appropriate for Good Friday, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping to visit.

Enjoy!

Bonnie


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie! I love all the white:) Thanks for playing at CQC this week!

kasia c. said...

I love the layout of this beautiful card! Those flowers are so pretty and that embossing so perfectly matches the layout. Thanks for joining us this week at ColourQ. :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie! Love the embossing and the butterfly! thanks for joining us again at the ColourQ. Happy Easter!

Benzi said...

Oh, it does look like a cross. How appropriate.
The card is very pretty and I love your scrunchy ribbon.