Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello Again Sunshine


My stamp room is all set up again and I got to stamp today.  Yeah!  This is one of the cards I made.


The Free For All  challenge at SCS today was Hello Sunshine.  I knew right away that I wanted to do something with Daffodil Delight.  What says sunshine better?

I love this clean & simple layout at The Paper Players challenge and I've wanted to use it all week.  I wasn't sure I could get it in to the challenge on time, but I think I might make it.


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Hello Again
Ink:  Soft Suede, SU Markers (Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz)
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Whisper White
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight narrow ribbon, Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF

Thanks for the visit.  Enjoy!

Bonnie

4 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Such a sunny happy card! Love the single flower...thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Lesley said...

Hi Bonnie,
I love it! The flower is super sweet and the colour just jumps off your blog! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
Smiles,
Lesley

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Bonnie! I love this set! Thanks for reminding me that I have it! Great mix of colors and I really like how you used the sketch! Thanks so much for playin g along at The Paper Players this week! :)

Benzi said...

Nice to have your room back, huh? Your card is gorgeous and so full of sunshine. I love it. I would love to see some sunshine. Our weekend has been nothing but clouds, rain, and storms. Better days are surely ahead.