Friday, March 11, 2011

Bliss with Butterflies


Some weeks the cards just seem to make themselves.  Other weeks, it's a struggle to get something made.  This has been one of the latter.

Luke has decided he doesn't need a nap every day.  Needless to say, it's cutting into my stamping time!  Actually, it's Nana that needs his nap the most.  A couple hours of peaceful stamping helps me keep my sanity!  Oh, well, I guess he's telling us that he's not a baby anymore.  Sigh!

It took a couple of days, but I finally made a card for the Sketch Challenge 323 at SCS.


And I used the colors from the ColorQ Challenge #75


I had to substitute for Cool Caribbean.  That was before my SU Demonstrator days.  I tried to pick a butterfly from my collection that was close in color.

Edited to add:  This also qualifies for the Stampin' B's Challenge to use bling.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Bliss (Sale-a-bration set)
Ink:  Black StazOn
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  Big Shot, Wonderful Wings Embosslit, Square Lattice EF, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for the visit.  Enjoy!
Bonnie

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

So pretty!! I just placed my SAB order and can't WAIT to get this Bliss set. Thanks for the eye candy to enjoy until it arrives. :)

Anita Scroggins said...

Very cute card - thanks for playing along at CQC this week.

Sylvia said...

Such a lovely card, Bonnie! Love the embossing and the butterflies. thanks for playing with us at the colourQ this week.

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is just beautiful! I am glad you got some stamping time. I am the same way---so glad when my DGD goes down for her nap---a beeline to the stamp room! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Yapha said...

What an elegant card! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

Benzi said...

Gorgeous and sooooo elegant! I really love this, Bonnie. Oh, too bad about naptime being over. And, a little sad, too. They grow up so fast.