Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank you


Boy did I have a scare!  I went to get a tissue and when I came back my monitor was off and it wouldn't come back on!  I wiggled all the cables and right now it's working.  I hope I can finish this post!


This card is for the Clean&Simple FTL121.  This is the layout.....


I flipped it!

I used the colors from the SCS CC303; Night of Navy, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight.  I love that color combination!

The bird was stamped, then smacked with VersaMark and clear embossed.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Because I Care, Punch Potpourri
Ink:  Night of Navy,  VersaMark
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Extra Large 2-step Bird Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Clear EP, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Basic Pearl

Thank you for your friendship and encouragement during the past year. I feel like I've made some good friends through this blog and I treasure all the comments you've left as well as the creativity that you share on your own blogs.

Wishing you many blessings in the New Year.
Bonnie

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Hope that monitor keeps working! Beautiful card. A very happy New Year to you!! :)

Mary Marsh said...

happy new year to you bonnie!! hope your monitor was a temp thing-this is a great thank you card-I love the ef-its on my wish list-there are a couple of other challenges for thank you cards:
cute card thursday & papertake weekly challenge

Janelle said...

Really love the way you interpretted the sketch. Great colors, too!

Benzi said...

Great job with that sketch and just a beautiful card. I love this bird's wings. Hope that computer is going to be o.k.