Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rejoice


Since I haven't had much time to stamp, I thought I would share some of the beautiful Christmas cards I have received.

This one was a total surprise from one of my blogger friends.  I would love to meet her in person one day.  She has a clean and uncluttered style that I always enjoy.



You can check out her blog yourself by going to The Stamping Tower.  You'll be glad you did.

I am really enjoying this card and have it on an easel next to a cross stitched Nativity scene.  It is the perfect compliment.

Thanks so much Doris.  And thank you for your friendship.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

That is a gorgeous card! tfs! :)

Emily Keaton said...

How lucky you are to receive this beauty of a card from a good blogging friend, Bonnie!! I'm sure it complements your holiday decor beautifully. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so lovely. And it's always so nice to receive RAK from a stampin' friend!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card to receive, thank you for sharing it!

I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while - I'm having a blog break until the New Year - but I wanted to pop over and wish you a very happy Christmas and a blessed 2011 x

Benzi said...

This is really a gorgeous card. I just love receiving cards from my stamping friends. I want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas filled with many blessings.