Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Hanukkah

I did this card for my sister-in-law and her family who celebrate Hanukkah.


This is pretty simple and straight forward.  I stamped the menorah with Encore Silver on Whisper White and embossed it with  Silver Embossing Powder.  I matted the design on Night of Navy and placed it on a Brushed Silver card.  Some scoring around the design and the edge of the card finished it off.

Hope she likes it.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Shalom Sayings (111686: $15.95 still available)
Ink:  Encore Silver
Paper:  Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Accessories:  Silver EP

Thanks for the visit.  I hope you'll be back soon.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

What a truly elegant Hanukkah card, Bonnie! I love your silver embossing. :)

Anonymous said...

My husband was looking for a card we could CASE and make to send to friends and family. After searching SCS he settled on yours, calling it 'rich'. Thanks for sharing

Cynthia said...

Elegant is the right word for this card! How beautiful--the scored lines add just the right touch.

Colleen Dietrich said...

So elegant, and love the embossed menorah. It's perfect! Hey, did you use a Stampamajig??