Friday, October 1, 2010

Peaceful Holly


I used the sketch that Roxie gave on SCS this week.  It was the 300th sketch!  What an accomplishment!


Mr. Brown (or Luke's new PBS man) brought this Level 2 Hostess gift in the package earlier this week.  I love the swirly sentiment and it was just the right size for the sketch if I flipped it.

I think the Pear Pizzazz is going to work well for Christmas cards.  It's not the traditional, but it's beautiful with Night of  Navy & Cherry Cobbler.  I used Garden Green ink for the holly and it blended well with the Pear too.  And did you notice the new embossing folder?  I love these embossing folders!  Such an easy way to add a little pizzazz to a card!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Peaceful Season, Bells & Boughs
Ink:  Night of Navy, Garden Green
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler SU Marker

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Enjoy your blessings.
Bonnie

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

So pretty! I like the holly leaves under the sentiment and that embossing. Looking forward to getting crafty with you tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Bonnie. I love the embossing folder too! The sentiment is so elegant and really stands out with this great sketch.

Emily Keaton said...

What a lovely Christmas card, Bonnie!! Beautiful new goodies, too. I love how you used the SC300 sketch!!!