Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Great SALE



Stampin' Up! is having a GREAT SALE.  Lots & Lots of items marked down up to 80%.  Can you believe that!  I can't, and I can tell you that I am taking advantage of the savings!

All you have to do is go to my Stampin' Up Website, click on PRODUCTS Then click on SHOP NOW.  On the sidebar you will see CLEARANCE. RACK  Just click on that and it will bring up all those good bargains.  Just a hint, at the top and to the right you will see how many items it shows at a time.  If you click on the arrow and get the drop down, click on all and it will save you a lot of time if your computer is as slow as mine to load a page.  Then you can scroll up and down to your hearts content.

You can order on-line or email tonight or tomorrow afternoon and I will get your order in tomorrow before all the good stuff is gone.

Happy Shopping,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

You taunt me with this after I place my order?? ;) LOL Actually, probably a good thing I didn't see it - I had enough trouble making up my mind without more options!