Thursday, October 28, 2010

Black and White and Red all Over


Jennifer Styles, who is hosting the One Layer Wednesday Challenge this week, came up with a doosy!  She says, What's  black & white & red all over!  Answer: A one layer card!

Actually it's my foot from tripping over the table on the way to the trash can with the many trials that were errors!


This is what I finally came up with.  It's not my favorite card by any means, but at least it survived the trash can!

This was definitely a challenge!  Thanks Jennifer!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Northern Hearts, Bright Christmas
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:   Real Red SU Marker, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by and do come again soon.

Enjoy,
Bonnie


4 comments:

Sallie's Place said...

It may not be the favourite one you made but I think it is lovely. Very classy
Sallie

Emily Keaton said...

Such a pretty one-layer card, Bonnie! I love the sparkle in the center of your snowflakes :)

Susan said...

Bonnie, I feel your pain! LOL! This really did turn out great! I love the squiggly lines as a border...kinda ties it all together.

Jennifer Styles said...

Well, I like it - a very pretty card!

Thanks for playing along!