Monday, August 23, 2010

For the Queen

Last night I was browsing on SCS and saw that Princess Heather was the Featured Stamper this week. She was also named Queen for the Day on SCS on Friday. I have admired Heather's work so much that I just had to browse her gallery. What a talented stamper she is! There are so many cards in her gallery that I would like to CASE but this one really said "me, me, me".

I changed it to a landscape card since my design area is smaller, used different colors, a different embossed background, and pierced the edge of the large oval. I also used "diamonds" instead of pearls since we're dealing with royalty here.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments (Level 1 hostess gift), Watercolor Trio
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Acc.: Marina Mist & Pear Pizzazz Markers, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Ovals die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Rhinestones, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon

You can visit the Princess's gallery too. She's sure to inspire you.

Happy stampin',
Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card, so pretty!
I plan to case your card!