Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'M SO EXCITED!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

I had a comment on Monday's blog from Hannah saying my card had been "Blog Spotted" by Cards Magazine. When I went to the Cards site, there was my Basket of Daisies among several awesome cards commemorating Memorial Day.

Did I say I am so excited? If you click on the Blog Spotted button on the sidebar, you can go directly to that site.

On top of that, I got a sneak peak of some of the new Stampin' Up! goodies that will be in the upcoming catalog! Oh boy! I have ordered a few things, well ok, more than a few. I can't show them to you yet, but I can share what I make with them. I'm really excited about the new colors and most of what I ordered is card stock and ink. I did order one level 2 & one level 3 hostess gift. And I got a level 1 hostess gift for ordering the new color kit and I was able to order one of the new stamp sets. Oh, the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

June is a good month to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator if you are interested. If you click on the Idea Book & Catalog on the side bar to go to my Stampin' Up! website and click on the promotions button, you will see all the details.

From there you can also see all the stamps that will be retiring at the end of this month. Check the list carefully. After June 30 they will be gone for good. Some of the colors are also being discontinued, so if you have a favorite, check to make sure you have plenty before they are gone for good.

I do have some cards to share with you but need to get them ready to load. So I'll be back in a little while. Sorry I didn't get to share all this yesterday. What with all the excitement and all, the day got away from me.

Janet, if you are reading this, email me and I will give you the details about the embossing folder I used for the basket.

Meanwhile, enjoy.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Andrea Gideon said...

Congrats Bonnie, Very cool that you were featured in the Cards blog. You do very nice work.