Monday, May 24, 2010

Blushing Shells

Hello Stampin' Friends. I hope you had a nice weekend and that this was a good Monday for you.


I spent Sunday afternoon reorganizing my stamp room (which doubles as the guest room). I ended up with a pile of card pieces. Today I put them together. It's always a challenge to find homes for those odds and ends!

You may remember that a while back I did some sea shells and I told you that the shells I did in Blush Blossom weren't quite what I wanted to use that day. Well here they are. They found a home.


Card Recipe
Stamps: Nature's Nest
Paper: Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla Textured
Ink: Whisper White
Acc.: White Embossing Powder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon

I'll be back tomorrow. Until then, hope you get some ink on your fingers.
Bonnie

No comments: