Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter Garden

Here's another card from the recycled envelopes. You can see what the lining looked like. Isn't it beautiful? I love the watercolor look and the spring colors.


After I photographed it, I noticed that I could have done a much better job of cutting and rolling the flowers. I'll have to try again and see if I can do better.

The card base is So Saffron and the Oval behind the sentiment is Elegant Eggplant. I used the Scallop Oval & Wide Oval punches for the sentiment and mat. The ribbon is from the stash. (Actually it was from the yard sale bag. I keep digging into it, lol)

Hope you get to work on your Easter cards this weekend. It's not far off!

Thanks for stopping in,

Bonnie



1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

what a great idea...very pretty...have a fabulous week...I am offering a blog give away, check it out if you have time!

enjoy *~*