Sunday, January 24, 2010

Raspberry Hope

The other night my friend Ruthann came to stamp with me. She recently had to buy a sympathy card (gasp!) so guess what we made? I stamped these flowers and didn't like them but the next morning they didn't look so bad. I mounted them on the Rich Razzleberry, and set it off center on a white card. I have to confess that the sentiment is not Stampin' Up! It was in the drawer and I don't know who to give the credit for it. It was so right for this card that I just had to use it.


I used markers to ink the flowers and the sentiment and finished off the card with that great new Scallop Trim Corner punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog. There's a scrap of Rich Razzleberry behind the scallops to show them off.

Card Recipe

Stamps: Close as a Memory

Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry

Ink: Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive Stampin' Markers

Acc.: Scallop Trim Corner Punch

Now I'm glad I didn't toss the flowers. Hope you like it.

Bonnie

No comments: