Saturday, November 14, 2009

My first blog!

One of my goals for this year was to start a blog. I think I'm finally there. It took 10 months to get my courage up! I have the book "Google Blogger for Dummies" by Susan Gunelius that has been helpful. My cyberfriend, Michele, whose blog inspired me to want to have one of my own, has been so helpful in helping me get started. Her blog is http://micheleforce.blogspot.com/. She has the most awesome blog. Michele thank you so much for your help as well as inspiration.



Instead of a card for my first blog, I wanted to share my wonderful family with you. They are my biggest fans and I love all of them dearly. This was the first time we had ever, and I mean ever, had everybody in the same place at the same time. It was a special day and I'm so glad we got a picture to commemorate it because it's a day that I hold dear to my heart.

Bonnie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings from Fort Drum, NY!!!! Love your blog thus far; look forward to checking it often. Suzi

Michele Force said...

Oh, Bonnie, it looks GREAT!! And you know how I cherish family, so I especially love how you started yours off with all of their smiling faces. Nothing should ever come before them. You are just too sweet to have also mentioned me in your very first post! What an honor! I wish you the best of luck, and please let me know if/when I can help you further. (your sidebar looks fantastic! Great job!)